AKA expresses love to DJ Zinhle publicly
AKA and DJ Zinhle’s love is so striking but they’ve been operating on a low in other to stay off the spotlight.
The lovers are set on travelling the world together, but eulogizing themselves on social media ain’t a common act.
Amusingly, AKA expressed love to Zinhle using pun, but we all caught the code.
The rapper shared a photo of the DJ wearing a hat and captioned it saying: “You stole my hat.”
However, a fan stated that the rapper doesn’t usually wear hat, while others said his first intention was “heart” not “hat”.
AKA was just playing with words. We rightly know his intention.
Check out tweet and fans reactions below:
Stole my hat but it’s okay. 😒🥰 https://t.co/vw6IYKYuem
— AKA (@akaworldwide) July 13, 2019
You meant to say she stole HER hat. Angith what’s yours is hers and what’s hers is hers pic.twitter.com/gAMFQnZaEY
— Tsholo M (@Tsholo_Monareng) July 13, 2019
Dude u never wear bucket hats the last time l saw u wearing one was in caracara 😅😅😅
— Strawberries and cream 🔥🔥🔥🔥 (@PhemoMashiqa) July 13, 2019
- Watch: Wow! Somizi’s romantic display to Mohale after wedding
- Priddy Ugly and Bontle go topless on Mamas & Papas magazine’s cover
- Zodwa Wabantu clears doubt by kissing new boyfriend, Vusi – Watch
- Photos: Anele Mdoda celebrates gracing True Love magazine cover
- Tshego to officially launch Pink Panther album on Friday – Details