Court refers Mamapintsha and Babes Wodumo to Famsa for meditation
Celebrity lovers, Mampintsha and Babes Wodumo might have received a beneficial talk from the court, after they were referred to Families South African (Famsa) for mediation.
It’s no news that both celebrities were involved in a ugly incident months back, after Mampintsha was caught in a viral video slapping the Gqom singer repeatedly.
However, while speculations went viral that they are back together months weeks ago, Mampintsha appeared in court this Wednessday over assault charges for abusing Babes.
The singer was also at the Pinetown Magistrate after leaving Durban Magistrate’s court where a woman also charged her and her sister for assaulting her.
Mampintsha’s lawyer Pat Magwaza told TshisaLIVE outside the court that the case of assault still stood against Mampintsha amidst wide speculation that gqom star Wodumo would withdraw the charges against Mampintsha after the pair got back together.”
Talking about the meditation, he further said: [Famsa] is to try and resolve the matter between the two,” said Magwaza.
Babes and Mampintsha will both be back in court on June 11.
— Jackie Clausen Pics (@jackie_pics) May 15, 2019
- Photos: DJ Zinhle sun-kissed in bikini snaps
- Sho Madjozi receives accolades from wrestler John Cena and Missy Elliott
- Watch: Nasty C flaunts his zulu inspired diamond neck piece
- Photos: Nadia Nakai strikes the net with new low-cut hairstyle
- Khuli Chana – 12 years ago, Cassper Nyovest had low self esteem